TAP consumers are systems that can take TAP as an input and do something useful with it. This page contains a catalog of software libraries that can act as TAP consumers, grouped by programming language.
- tappy is a standalone program suited for use as a viewer; just pipe your TAP source to its standard input.
- tapview is another tiny standalone viewer, one portable shell file with zero dependencies, intended to be embedded in project test directories.
C is an imperative (procedural) language. It was designed to be compiled using a relatively straightforward compiler, to provide low-level access to memory, to provide language constructs that map efficiently to machine instructions, and to require minimal run-time support.
C TAP Harness is a TAP library that implements much of the Test::More API along with some C specific test functions.
tap-parser is a TAP parser written with YACC and Lex.
tapto is a TAP parser that formats results to XML and other formats.
- tap13 is a TAP parser that translates input TAP into structs that can be used for further information processing.
Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
tap4j is a full featured TAP library which is integrated at the core of other Java projects like the Jenkins TAP Plugin.
- TAP parser
- Testling consumes browser
test output for any browser test suite that outputs TAP to
- Smolder project background
- Tapper test infrastructure
- Jenkins TAP Plugin
- Desktop notifications
- Automake 1.13+ can run TAP tests for
make check, via
- Kyua Testing framework for infrastructure software.